Fake Moustached Ramblings

Thursday, August 19, 2004

The Telebanco System

Decided to get some cash out yesterday. In Spain, I´m a big fan of the telebanko System. Its a good system. You have your caja espanya and similar, but the satifaction of using a telebanco system comes close to that of wearing a fake moustache. I guess its a bit similar to the ¨Link¨ system in the UK, but your telebanco system is a lot better since it allows you to withdraw money in multiple languages.

Monica gets annoyed as whenever I walk by a Telebanco system, I have to point it out and tell her how good I think it is. So aye, when in spain wear a fake moustache and use telebanco systems. It makes small children happy.

If you want more information about the telebanco system then Ive found this Telebanco Link most useful.

Telebanco - Making the world a better place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home