Fake Moustached Ramblings

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Moustaches, Lima and a Frog called Bill

Today I thought I´d talk about my brother who has decided to leave the civilised world and move to Lima in Peru. He was travelling thought south America with nothing more than a handelbar moustache and a picture of a small frog called Eric. OK, I made the frog thing up. Its name was Bill.

OK yes, he was supposed to return to Scotland for a job interview but decided that he´d rather live in Lima. Word on the street is that he´s going to be teaching the locals how to speak English, I´m going to try and persuade him to include a Fake Moustache Module in the course.

Just thought of a great name for a blog "Bills Frog Blog". May try and find a frog called Bill to see if he would be posting on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home